12G-SDI Video Generator / Analyzer Module Testing up to 12G-SDI
The Teledyne LeCroy quantumdata 980 12G-SDI Video Generator / Analyzer module generates and analyzes serial digital interface (SDI) signals used in connection with state-of-the art professional video products. The four 12G-capable output ports can be configured for single-link output, dual-link, or quad-link operation. A genlock input is available for aligning SDI output(s) to an external analog SD black burst or HD tri-level sync reference signal. The module’s four inputs ports can analyze single-link output, dual-link, or quad-link operation.
Video Generation / Analysis
The 980 12G-SDI Video Generator / Analyzer module supports video and audio functional testing next gen broadcast monitors and sources at formats up to 12G-SDI.
The 980 12G-SDI Video Generator / Analyzer module supports standard video timings and test patterns—including support for SDI, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, 12G-SDI, Dual link HD-SDI, Quad link 3G-SDI formats to test next gen broadcast monitors and source devices. The module offers a programmable LPCM audio sine wave generator enabling you to set the amplitude, frequency, sampling rate and bit depth.
The 980 12G-SDI Video Generator / Analyzer module can be controlled through the 980 Manager GUI graphical user interface. You can use either the embedded 980 GUI Manager via the touch screen monitor or you can use the external 980 GUI Manager from a PC.
The 980 12G-SDI Video Generator / Analyzer module can be equipped in the either the 980B or 980R Advanced Test Platform.
● Run functional tests on next genSDI monitors and source (outputs) at rates of: SD, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, and 12G-SDI; Dual link HD-SDI; Quad link 3G-SDI
● View incoming video, videometatdata and Ancillary data inreal time
● Select between genlock signals:bi-level black-burst for SD or tri-level for HD with fall back to noreference if genlock signal absent
● Extensive test pattern library withover 300 images
● Supports programmable LPCMsine wave audio from 2 channelsto 16 channels independentlyoperating on all four outputs
● View incoming audio streams andaudio channel status bits
● Choose between rack mountable980R platform and 980B desktopplatform with large color touch screen